The Museum will be abiding to the guidelines and regulations set by the state, federal, and local authorities and will follow all best practices concerning public health.
Mystic Seaport Museum has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however the Museum cannot guarantee that you and your party will not be exposed if you choose to enter the property. As set forth in state guidance, while these guidelines have allowed the Museum to open as safely as possible, the risks to visitors cannot be fully mitigated. Mystic Seaport Museum assumes no liability for this potential exposure.
- Visitors are no longer required to wear a mask when in an indoors space at the Museum.
- Visitors are expected to observe six-foot social distancing.
- Please respect signage on the grounds, including social distancing markers and signage regarding maximum occupancy in exhibit areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at entrance points and other common areas. Please also consider bringing your own hand sanitizer and wipes for your own safety.
- If you or someone in your party is experiencing COVID-19 CDC-defined symptoms, you may not enter. If you believe you may have been exposed to the coronavirus we ask that you do not visit at this time.
Please note these policies are subject to change without notice as the situation demands. Mystic Seaport Museum is committed to providing a safe environment and asks for your help in making this a great experience for everyone.
Potential violations of these rules may be reported to the state hotline (211).
Revised February 28, 2022.