We are pleased to announce the arrival of a new Mystic Seaport website. With help from all areas of the Museum, the site has fresh photos, an enhanced calendar of events, more news and My Trip–a personal organizer for planning your next visit. Here’s a quick tour:
- New home page image gallery.
- Extra-deep main menus, so you can explore the whole Museum just by pointing at them on any page.
- Quick access to the information you need to plan your visit: Today’s Schedule and all the logistics–Directions, Hours and Admission.
- My Trip, a personal visit planner. As you’re browsing the website, you can use the “Add to My Trip” buttons to save locations and events that you don’t want to miss. Come back to My Trip at any time to view, print or share your plan with others.
- The events calendar. The news from Mystic Seaport. And, maritime history news from around the world.
- Connect, a constantly updated view of Mystic Seaport on the web–in the news, on blogs, on Twitter and Facebook.
We hope you enjoy the new site, and we look forward to seeing you at the Museum.